Total Pageviews

Monday, January 3, 2011

Food Trip...

One of the best thing I love about Singapore is there food. There are hawker stall, restaurants and buffet that serve enak food ("delicious") that will exercise your taste buds and make your saliva drop. 

Indulge yourself on this Mouthwatering, gastronomic food feast. Enjoy. (=w=)





 
The best Treat ever. 9/10
I love the crispy part on the edge of the waffle yet the softness of it is tremendously awesome. 

Forget the name of it so I just name it
Banana Chocolate waffle top with ice cream & chocolate syrup. 






Just Acia
Mostly Asian food. The best part of this restaurant is that they offer unlimited ice cream, coffee and beverage. if your an ice cream lover then this restaurant is a must to eat. ^_^



Chili Spicy Chicken

Enjoying a cup of coffee Espresso 

Chicken Set.

Fried Salmon. ^_^


Chicken Ramen Noddle(A must try.)
The soup is somehow tasted like misso soup comes with a juicy, tender chicken. For me its 8/10. ^_^ 


Unlimited Ice Cream. Ultimate pampering of my taste buds after a 24km cycling






 My morning start with a delicious pizza made my yours truly.
 Instead of Rice I replace it with pizza with veggies of on it. Rediscovering bread to the next level.


This is what I called Cheesiness pizza style
 The Ancient Greeks covered their bread with oils, herbs and cheese. The Romans developed placenta, a sheet of flour topped with cheese and honey and flavored with bay leaves. Modern pizza originated in Italy as the Neapolitan pie with tomato.
In 1889 cheese was added.

King Ferdinand I (1751–1825) is said to have disguised himself as a commoner and, in clandestine fashion, visited a poor neighborhood in Naples. One story has it that he wanted to sink his teeth into a food that the queen had banned from the royal court—pizza.[3]
In 1889, during a visit in Naples, Queen Margherita of Savoy was served a pizza resembling the colors of the Italian flag, red (tomato), white (mozzarella) and green (basil). This kind of pizza has been named after the Queen as Pizza Margherita.
-Wikipedia

Hawker Food

Made from glutinous Rice.


Oh My Siomai

The best Siomai 10/10



 Rejuvenating till the end. Cream of Mushroom




 Thats All folks. Hope you like my Food Blog. Till next time. Hope I didn't stimulant your craving.. More food to taste and to discover.If you have a favorite food you want me to try feel free to post. >_<
-RonD

1 comment: